Computer are getting more and more complicated. MBR? GPT? UEFI? Which version of Windows should I be using? How much and what kind of RAM do I need?
Sometimes things break and other times we simply need upgrades or get questions answered.
I specialize in computer service, setup and repair, so I can help with any of the following:
– Slow computer
– Boot loops / non-booting
– Blue screens of death
– BIOS error messages / BIOS upgrades
– Frequent / random crashes
– Memory upgrades
– Video card upgrades
– OS upgrades / updates
– HDD upgrades
– Virus scanning / removal
– New installations (Windows / Unix)
– Multi-boot setups
– Multi-HDD setups
– HDD imaging / copying
– (Limited) data rescue / secure erasing
– Old media copying / recovery (floppies / tape drives / ZIP disks)
If you’ve got something we haven’t listed, please contact us and let us know; we can most likely still help you with it.